Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Potting Shed, Woodworking & Quilting

We did some more work on the 
potting shed/greenhouse this week.
I thought you might like to see.
The planting tables are built.
See out the window at the stack of windows
that are still left  . . .
I wish one of you lived close enough
for me to gift you some,
so that you could build your own green house :) 
 We used clear plastic corrugate
for the roof.
 It's coming along . . .
I can not wait until it is finished 
and I can give you all a look at 
our finished project.  
I'm making some things for the inside wall.
After all we all want a pretty place 
to work, right?
I made this chalk board to keep track
of the plants that I start. 
I still need to distress it and get it hung.
 I also spent sometime working on 
Steve's Christmas quilt :)
 I'm planing on making it a 
"quilt as you go" reversible quilt. 

 It's fun making this for him . . .
He loves Christmas :)
What have you been up to?
Keep Smiling!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :) 

P.S. Steve and I went to the movies this afternoon
and saw "War Room", great movie!
Have any of you see it?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar