Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Life & Stuff - absolutely no food here..





Worry is interest paid on trouble before it comes due. ~William Ralph Inge


My daughter does not worry, I wonder how long until she does? I can tell you one thing, I will know it has happened the minute she quits hitting her head on the coffee table for the 17th time in one day.





Have you ever seen a smiling face that wasn’t beautiful?
Me neither.





When I don’t give it all for her, I really regret those lost moments. Sometimes I think to myself “Jennifer, is it really that hard!!”







My daughter looked at me this morning, she had about 3 pieces of fruit left on her plate. She said to me “Mommy, do you want to share?”


That is just so precious.







Lollipops, sticker, and Milk. Motivation for anything if you ask Indigo.







Some of your hurts you have cured,
And the sharpest you still have survived,
But what torments of grief you endured
From the evil which never arrived.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson






I love you daughter.
Wish it were Friday already! ha

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar