Yay! It's Monday! Can you hear the enthusiasm in my voice?
Actually, for the first time in a bit, I'm happy Monday is here. Why? Because I had a lovely London weekend, starting with a walk through Hyde Park and a concert at Wigmore Hall on Saturday, and ending with a stroll down the South Bank and through the Tate Modern yesterday.
Not only that, but the weather was glorious.
And -- since Mr TR is back to work today after a stint working from home -- I have my office to myself again! I must admit, it's much better for concentrational (not a word! I know!) purposes.
So, Monday or not, I'm happy. What's your state of mind this week?
PS - Thank you for the lovely comments on Friday's post. :)
Actually, for the first time in a bit, I'm happy Monday is here. Why? Because I had a lovely London weekend, starting with a walk through Hyde Park and a concert at Wigmore Hall on Saturday, and ending with a stroll down the South Bank and through the Tate Modern yesterday.
Not only that, but the weather was glorious.
![]() |
| Daffodils outside the Tate Modern. |
![]() |
| Crazy dude playing guitar in the Thames under the Millennium Bridge. |
So, Monday or not, I'm happy. What's your state of mind this week?
PS - Thank you for the lovely comments on Friday's post. :)



0 Yorumlar