Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The GaryFest!

Love this idea!!


If you haven't met Gary yet, it far past time you did! Gary is a great guy (former Canadian now living in the UK) and his posts are always worth a visit. Here are the 'rules'!

Announcing the "Anti-Blogfest Gary Fest" on August 12, a blog hop in honor of Mr. anti-blog hop himself, Gary at Klahanie.

Hosted by Mark “Madman” Koopmans, Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh, “Life is Good” Tina, Rockin’ Robyn Engel and Morgan “The Morg” Shamy. 

The rules are *very* simple. 

Create the titles of three PG-13 rated blogfests you would never join - and then add a descriptive sentence or two.

***

So, here are 3 blogfests I would never, ever sign up for!

Your Most Embarrassing Moment!

Top Ten Horror Movie Picks!

Dill Pickle Recipes for Every Meal of the Day for an Entire Year!

I'm way too private for the first, way too wimpy for the 2nd and while I know some of you may love dill (*shudder*), it's one of the smells/tastes I can't tolerate at all!

How about you - what's one blogfest you'd NEVER enter?

(I'll be out of town when this posts with spotty/non-existent internet coverage so I'll catch up when I'm back!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar