That'll be $4.59. Here's a five. See the sign? We need exact change. Or cc or dc. What's cc or dc? Credit card or debit card. I don't got none of that. How much for three donuts, not four? There's people waiting in line. I have a mask on, calm down. I ain't talkin' 'bout no mask. Exact change. What about three? Three what? Donuts. $3.29. These are weird-ass prices, yo. Which is it? Which is what? Three or four donuts? How about five for five dollars. Sorry. Nope. I told you, people are in line. And I told you, I got a mask. We're not talking about that. I told you, c'mon. Next! Next? What? Exact change, man. Why exact change? Coin shortage. I don't believe that fake news. That's what the sign say. I can read. The mask ain't covering my fuckin eyes. You don't gotta talk like that. Like what? Like that. Next. Here. Just take the five. I don't need no change. Just take it. Gimme my damn cinnamon donuts. I don't have no change. I told you. Any. Any what? Any change. You don't have any change. Correct. No change. But you do. I just saw it in the drawer. Don't lie about it. I ain't lying. Exact change. Take the fuckin five. Here. Next. Have a fuckin nice day. Next.
0 Yorumlar