Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Testing Out My New Laptop

My computer has been on the fritz for a while now and it's not the only reason that I haven't been blogging as much this year, but it doesn't help it either. On Black Friday I purchased a laptop and it arrived yesterday. You can probably guess which website I ordered it from based on how quickly it arrived.

This is my first post from my new laptop. Other than for work, I've never owned a laptop before, but I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully, in addition to being a lot faster, it will make blogging more convenient.

Alright, this wouldn't be a proper post without some cards.


How about this Allen & Ginter Double Rip card. I picked this up at my LCS a few months back for about $8, I think It was ripped, but included all three cards. I don't have the cards in front of me at the moment, so I can't remember what the first two are numbered out of, but the Adam Wainwright, mini mini card is numbered out of 2.

The Wainwright card is tiny. Not much bigger than a postage stamp. I imagine whoever pulled this card was ultimately disappointed with the end results. They probably had visions of more than $8 when it was first pulled from its pack. I don't collect any of the players featured, so the only reason I bought it was for the novelty of it being a Double Rip card.

Anyone out there pulled anything noteworthy from a Double Rip card?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar