Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Saga Battle Report - The Defence of Mapingaham

Time for something a little different this time, as my good friend Gadge, (of the 'Tales from the Maelstrom' blog) came over today to teach me the new version of Saga, which I bought (and made a bunch of scenery for!) last year but haven't had chance to actually have a game yet.

Because of this, I speed-painted a six point Anglo Saxon warband over a day, yesterday, as you can see here:

Eorl Aethur's warband, the heroic defenders of Mapingaham. 

Whilst they're not hugely accurate as regards models and shield designs, they're not too bad to say a: I made the army from models I had in the leadpile, b: I didn't really have the time to research shield designs, and c: I painted them in just over a day. If you squint, they're not too bad.

Anyway, if you want to see and read more of the Eorl's defence of the village of Mapingaham, it's after the break...


Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar